Wolf Rumblings

I like wolves, I like to comment on things that are going on, and I like to encouarge people when I can. So that is where I got Wolf, Shepherd, and Rumblings from. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: Louisville, Kentucky, United States

Monday, October 10, 2005

HeLlO!!!

So yeah, I have decided to join the blogging community. There are times that I just wan to share my opinions and have no means to do so, and since so many I know use this anyways, I figured it would be a good way to get my opinions out there. So howdy all!

4 Comments:

Blogger Christi Lee said...

Welcome to blog-dome! It's good to have you with us. (^_^)

10/10/2005 12:18 PM  
Blogger Kara said...

Dude! Sweet!

10/10/2005 2:36 PM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss!

10/10/2005 11:41 PM  
Blogger Eric, Wolf Shepherd said...

Thanks All!

10/11/2005 9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home