Wolf Rumblings

I like wolves, I like to comment on things that are going on, and I like to encouarge people when I can. So that is where I got Wolf, Shepherd, and Rumblings from. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: Louisville, Kentucky, United States

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Ummm ... what weekend?

So yeah, Christi and me went up to my folks this weekend, only thing is that nothing went the way it was suppose to.

We were going up to see my folks because we had not seen them in awhile and to see how my dad is coping with the whole stupid Delphi fiasco. Also, we were planning on getting both of our computers worked on (esp. mine since it had caught on fire and we wanted to see what could be salvaged) by my brother, the computer wiz of the family, and hanging out with him while my folks were off getting my sister from the University of Toledo for her fall break.

Well things definitely turned out a little bit different. We ended up picking my sister from UT, which means we got up a good 3 to 4 hours earlier; found out my computer had totally been fried, so we had to go by a new hard drive after getting from UT (we were already planning on using one of my brother's friend's computers, just needed to have a hard drive installed) and then we would have to install all of the stuff it needed; this meant we had to stay through Sunday, which meant we got pancakes (who-hooo!) and had to rake leaves (not something I have missed). Finally we left my folks house around 6 Sunday evening, making us late for Veritas. But we did not leave alone, we ended up bringing back whatever had made my dad so sick in Mexico. Fortunately we managed to get to a doctor sooner than he could and managed to get on top of it with some drugs.

So all-in-all, a very crazy weekend that did not give us much sleep and left us totally exhausted and sick. Yet, I would do it all over again if I had to. One I believe in helping people, esp. family, when you can. Two, I got to spend some really good time with my wife, mom, and sister (something that almost never happens) in the car ride Saturday. Three, part of this weekend was Friday, and I got to hang out with a really awesome friend that helped keep me focused on what is good on life, and that aspect allowed me to go through the weekend with good light heart and high spirits. Thanks Katie for an awesome night Friday.

You guys have a great Wednesday, and those of you that go to the D-Tour, I will see you there tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home