Wolf Rumblings

I like wolves, I like to comment on things that are going on, and I like to encouarge people when I can. So that is where I got Wolf, Shepherd, and Rumblings from. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: Louisville, Kentucky, United States

Friday, February 17, 2006

Alive

Just to let you all know, I am still alive and plan on doing blogging. Things have just been crazy at work since Thanksgiving. Between the time I took off for vaction in December and then all the moving and policy changes at work I have had a lot on my plate. And they keep on deciding to add more to my plate, even though I am just a temp. It will be real interesting to see what happens if they ever decide to hire me permanetly.

Oh well, I guess that is just life and you have to roll with the punches. One of the cool things that are having me do at work is to try to work out a newing pricing scheme for our cancelation/postoponement fees that we charge when a client cancels or postpones a job. This is kind of cool because it will allow me to draw my experience of cost accounting, which is one of the aspects of accounting I actually enjoy doing.

Well that is about all for now since it is about closing time on Friday.

I hope to continue with this endeavor more frequently.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kimmy said...

Yay! It's about time!!! :) *hug* Keep on bloggin, my friend.

2/20/2006 2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home